Site Map FAQ Link Contact About
Your Recover your stolen electric bike
If you're e-bike has been stolen despite your best effort to protect it, you can:
- Operate your insurance policy (if you have one)
- Try to recover your stolen electric bike:
- Have a picture of you e-bike, write it's serial number
- Tell everyone you know and can about your loss
- Tell the police
- Publish a message on social media sites
- Check messages in classified ads in your area
- Tell e-bike shops in your area about your stolen e-bike
- Check local 2nd hand (pawn) bicycle shops
- Put flyers around your area and in bicycle shops
- Register your stolen electric bike at one of the Bicycle Registry Websites
- Notify your e-bike shop and your e-bike manufacture
If you've put your contact info on a paper in a hidden place on your e-bike (handlebar, seat post), mention it in all your messages and conversations.
Remember: You are dealing here with thieves and they are not always so smart…they can for example call the manufacture and ask for a key or for a charger and then it is easy to catch them.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.